If we are going to have more elections, can we please hold Jimmy to
account this year rather than waiting for him to leave the board under
his own steam?

His use of "utter fucking bullshit", then using these distraction
politics to avoid answering basic questions intended to deal with his
repeated public allegations of lying against a respected community
member, is not what the Wikimedia movement needs or wants from a
Trustee, or someone who represents the movement to the press.

If Jimmy were a WMF employee, he'd be gone by now.

P.S. We are still waiting for Jimmy to publish his interviews with WMF
employees resulting from his trip to SF, when he was claiming to act
for the WMF board, I can't be bothered to work out how many weeks ago
that was. Is this sort of promise that Jimmy would call "bullshit" if
it was yet another person he had an ongoing feud with?

Fae