Hello Fae,

From my perspective, Dariusz is committed to improving the governance of
Board. But, he is in a volunteer position, and is limited in the percentage
of his time that he can devote to WMF Board business.

Even if he personally was devoting 60 hours a week to reforming the Board,
it would be impossible to have a new plan in place this soon.

Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Wikipedian in Residence