Hi Risker,

You are correct, and I apologize for that confusion. When the message was
originally drafted, there were PDT based times, and the date change was
accidentally missed when UTC was added.

The pages for the session have been updated to reflect the dates more
accurately:
Thursday, 12 May 2016 - 00:00-01:00 UTC | Wednesday, 11 May 2016 - 17:00-18:00
PDT

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Executive_Director/May_2016_office_hours

<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Executive_Director/May_2016_office_hours>

Thank you for pointing that out. :)

-greg

PS. I personally continue to dislike time zones. ;)

---
Gregory Varnum
Communications Strategist (Contractor)
Wikimedia Foundation <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/>