Personally I'm not a huge fan of the visual editor -- but during the
presentation it was sort of awesome how quickly the notes shifted into Wiki
Markup....

Anything that onboards folks into using more Wiki Markup, I'm a fan of that.

But good to know this for going forward.

- Erika

*Erika Herzog*
Wikipedia *User:BrillLyle* <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:BrillLyle>
Secretary, Wikimedia NYC