1. The sound quality was fine from what I saw and heard. I was on a desktop
computer using the Blue Jeans thing (which had the YouTube video playing)
and IRC chat -- and etherpad

2. Session notes were done live in Wiki Markup format on the etherpad which
resulted in a truly great cooperative effort to list detailed minutes. It
allowed a super quick publish to Wiki which was ideal. I was really happy
to see that and hope it can be a model going forward. I would suggest
having a "template" of information pre-filled out to facilitate the notes
going forward.

Having a timekeeper would probably necessitate having one person designated
to put time-stamps on main points. I think if there's consensus then
cooperatively this could be done? It seems like babysteps here -- having
transparent, detailed notes that are quickly turned around -- might be the
priority over the time-stamps but this is a logical and reasonable request,
I agree.

3. Agree on licensing default for published videos. Ideally the video
should be embedded on the Minutes page as a supporting resource.

An additional comment:

I'm new to both Wiki-l and learning more about the governance of WMF. I was
very happy with this meeting and the efforts made by Katherine to be
transparent and up front. However, I think this is a lot of pressure and
from my new perspective it is seeming to come down on one competent person.
I think this is a tough and somewhat problematic strategic position for any
one person to be in, and for any institution to rely upon. I hope that
there are more people who can take leadership roles at WMF who would share
this load. Assuming the consensus is for this approach to governance.

- Erika

*Erika Herzog*
Wikipedia *User:BrillLyle* <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:BrillLyle>
Secretary, Wikimedia NYC