Brill Lyle <wp.brilll...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. The sound quality was fine from what I saw and heard. I was on a desktop
> computer using the Blue Jeans thing (which had the YouTube video playing)
> and IRC chat -- and etherpad

> […]

I listened in on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XazXyL-Ybjo
pointed to by Joseph Seddon (NB not a video of
https://www.youtube.com/user/WikimediaFoundation), and the
sound quality isn't "fine" for me.  For benchmarking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCt1BwWE2gA is a broadcast
from another celestial body.

On YouTube there are videos of non-professionals explaining
how to comb one's hair or peel a potato that have far better
sound quality, and they neither have to convey complex con-
cepts that require the viewer to listen closely nor the
eight-digit resources to buy expensive equipment, but a
headset or a lapel microphone seems to make quite a differ-
ence.

Tim