Thanks Asaf, it is quite interesting.
I have a couple of questions and one comment:
- why is Italian wikipedia missing? Is there a problem with wikidata links?
- is this kind of analysis possible also to the average user?

The comment is about measuring such ratio in other similar products
(encyclopedia, books with biographies etc) to see how wel we fare
compared to others.

Best,
Giuseppe