I think the project evolved over time. It may be that this page did not exist in the first version.

Clearly, the site has been modified recently because the name changed from WIGI to WHGI. And I see the main four pages has been updated.

If you look at "Gender by language" for example, it mentions "As of January 2016 about 98% of biographies were attached to at least one Wikipedia site, so this data is mostly complete."

Gender by date of birth and death mentions "As of January 2016, only about 72% and 36% of biographies, had date of birth and date of death data, respectively, so this data is incomplete."

Gender by country mentions "As of January 2016, only about 30% of biographies, had place of birth, so this data is incomplete."

and "As of January 2016, only about 65% of biographies, had culture, so this data is incomplete."

Recently, these dates were much further in the past. I know because I noticed and ask Max for fresher data
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/wigi-project/CCLSKN2tmQE
A small table published there may answer part of your questions.

Ant