On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 6:01 PM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Milos, I read the points you are making in your initial post, and I cannot
> tell what actions you are seeking.  I am not even really clear on what the
> problem is that you are "reporting".  The best I can make of it is that you
> don't think there are enough articles in the Wikipedias of the languages of
> the Indian subcontinent, and that somehow it is the WMF's fault.

Yes, it's WMF's fault and the fault of us as a movement. We are not
promoting social diversity in Indian part of our movement and if we
are not doing that, we are cementing the problems they have.

I've written inside of my first email that there were no
representatives of the lower classes of India on Wikimania. That's
something both WMF and the movement can solve by taking care about
diversity. However, Wikimania participation is just a tip of the
iceberg.

--
Milos