Hi Rogol,

The weird thing in this discussion is I kind of agree with everyone.

Yes more diversity would be awesome. But in my opinion diversity should be
something we achieve organicaly.

So, from my biased perspective, the key issue is for us to build room for
people to  emerge but also to feel entitled to run for those position.

To also build ways to train people, to "groom" them and their potential.
And we know that in our movement we have the smart people we will need in
the coming years. It's up to us to help them emerge and take our seats.

I gebuinely haven't a solution ready to work out of the box and there are
people in our movement way more expert in those topics than me.

And that might be something that could be adress during the strategy
process. And the only way we will be able to tackle it properly is if first
we can include everyone in our movement in the process, not just the "usual
suspects".