Hoi,
There are two conflicting approaches to vulnerabilities known to
"government"; vulnerabilities make government vulnerable and therefore they
need to be handled properly in code. The other approach is that a
vulnerability is a vector to attack.

When Mrs Coleman works for the WMF, it follows that when she learns
privately about vulnerabilities, they will be fixed discreetly. I am happy
with that. When she does not learn about vulnerabilities and does not know
about them either, nothing is different for us. When she actively knows
about vulnerabilities and vectors to attack MediaWiki and does not share it
with developers to fix them, she has a clear conflict of interest and
should seek another job.

For me a simple statement that she works for the Wikimedia Foundation and
will do everything in her power to make MediaWiki as good as it gets
suffices. Anything more will get us in paranoia territory, we should not go
there.
Thanks,
      GerardM