If it is decided not to host these materials on a wiki, whether for
copyright or any other reasons, then someone (either in the Office or
a volunteer) should be designated to retain a copy privately.  That
way, he or she will be able to upload it later if the copyright status
or policy changes in the future, or to make it available offline for
research use or consultation by historians or other researchers who
could make good use of it.

Newyorkbrad/IBM