Gerard,

> What I explicitly say is that when the whole of the community is seen as
> the community of en.wp then I truly think there is something fundamentally
> wrong with the notions pandered.

I agree, and the more readily since I do not think, and have not said, that
the English-language Wikipedia constitutes the whole of the Community:
there are many languages, many projects, and in addition to the many who
contribute the content to the projects, there are those community members
who contribute through technical work or strategic advice.

The Foundation needs to be able to enagage with all these people.  That is
not easy, and will require work, technical tools and genuine willingness,
but it can be done – more, it must be done.

"Rogol"