The Foundation doesn't have a product roadmap because new product goals are
updated at least once a year; more often internally. A roadmap as described
in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_roadmap is appropriate when long
term plans are under centralized control and not subject to change. The WMF
uses a variety of means to update goals frequently from all its
stakeholders, so how would a roadmap even help?