Hey Pine,
Thanks for all of the good ideas. I'll reach out to you.
As for the other suggestions, I appreciate them. I do a lot better and
understand a lot more in 1:1 communication, so I'd prefer to interview
people.
/a

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Anna,
>
> Outside of the scope of this thread, I'd be glad to have a conversation
> about WMF-community communication in general. May I suggest making that a
> subject for an office hour at some future time? We'll likely need more than
> a single office hour to untangle all of the threads and make sure that
> everyone who wants to be heard is heard. A better time for me would be Q4.
> Perhaps this could be the start of a monthly "Community-WMF Communications
> office hour" that could happen on a quarterly basis. While I have too many
> other projects on my plate to also be a coordinator for these office hours,
> I do think that they could be very helpful if the conversations that they
> foster are used to implement changes that have significant backing from WMF
> managers who can actually make changes happen.
>
> Pine

"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it." - Margaret
Fuller

Anna Stillwell
Director of Culture
Wikimedia Foundation