Hoi,
I fail to see who you are targeting and on what basis. My impression is
that it only has to do with money.. I understand this. For other parts like
the language committee there are no reports except for the activity on its
mailing list. I fail to see why it has to report to anyone. It is not the
task the committee seeks and it does its activity on behalf of the
Wikimedia board.
Thanks,
      GerardM