The second part of this IMO is not accurate "The Dutch chapter does not
represent Wikipedia or any of the other projects. It cannot do this because
the Wikimedia Foundation has this exclusive right."

The Wikimedia movement which is a combination of the WMF, chapters and
thorgs, along with the communities represent Wikipedia. The WMF only
exclusively represents the WMF.

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian