I have a request and/or question. I've got the idea from "Incident report".
When things don't go as planned in servers, we write an incident report and
try to learn from lapses happened. Now my question is. Has something
similar done for chapters that get de-recognized? Do you want to talk to
volunteers in those chapters and investigate why this happened so other
chapters can learn and fix mistakes early on? Sometimes it's outside our
control (for example socioeconomic situation in a country can contribute to
amount of activities in the chapter) but maybe there are issues in the
governance of the chapter that can lead to such cases.

I know AffCom members are volunteers and this might be too much for a group
of volunteers which have already a lot on their plate. Just for
consideration.

Thanks and keep the great work up.
Best