It should have been noted that the Philippines affiliate
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/PhilWiki_Community  is going strong and
actively working in the region, they continue to do so with support.  I
think care should be taken with such negative notices to ensure we dont
damage the existing and ongoing positive activities with a notice thats
focusing on an unrelated issue.

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia