Hi Sam,

Does this involve paying Facebook and Instagram?
If so, how much is being allocated that part of this pilot?

IIRC, at least Facebook has a separate program for non-profits, but
they didnt offer ads for non-profits at reduced rates as part of that
program.

What targets have been set to evaluate whether this pilot will be
considered successful?
If it is just to *learn* about potential demographics, I fear that
most of the knowledge gained will already have been published
previously by other non-profits who've tried similar.

I cant help but notice that you mentioned the work will be done by
Middle Seat <http://middleseat.co/>, and not that it is former staff
member Zack Exley's company.
Is there a requirement that this consulting job will culminate in a
published and openly licensed report by Middle Seat?

Regards,
John

John Vandenberg