Hi all, I've received a bunch of great questions both on and off list. I'm
really happy to see how interested people are in this pilot. It is a new
experiment for us, too, and I hope the learnings will be beneficial to all.

I just wanted to send a quick note of acknowledgment because it's getting
late in my timezone and I haven't had a chance to get answers to all
questions. I'll be back in touch next week with more info.

thank you,
sam