Wow, first there was solid evidence that tourism is causally
influenced by Wikipedia, and now science. The English Wikipedia's
Economics article still says "Tax cuts [boost] aggregate demand."
Isn't it time that potentially harmful biases in economics articles
are tempered as carefully as those in medical articles?