That example is only the most visible tip of the iceberg. Now that
there is evidence of multiple causal influences from Wikipedia's text
to real life consequences, I repeat my suggestion that the Foundation
should help editors organize a more careful and concerted effort
towards authentic neutrality in economics and political economics
articles which are likely to influence fiscal policies, just like it
helps support the Medical and Women's user group affiliates today. I
have no illusions that if I were part of such a formal effort it would
be less successful than if it were composed entirely of Enwiki editors
in good standing, and I will not be correcting the specific mistake in
the Economics because I want to know how long it will stand,
especially now that good alternatives have been proposed on its talk
page (for several months!) There are plenty of others very much like
it in other articles.