To clarify, WPMEDF has self organized without direct WMF involvement. While
we are a member of the WM movement and support has been provided for a
couple of members to attend WMCON, we has never applied for or received
specific funding from the WM movement.

Individuals, associated with WPMEDF, have applied for and received
individual engagement grants. In other words all these opportunities are
avaliable from the movement for those interested in improving Wikipedia's
economics coverage.

Best
James

James Heilman