Introducing myself, I am Swapnil Karambelkar from Madhya Pradesh,
India. My user name is "Swapnil.Karambelkar", I've been actively
contributing to en Wikipedia and Commons,recently i and our hindi wiki
community came to know about following link which is copy of Hindi
wikipedia also using WMF logos,etc.it seems to be violating the
norms,please comment and look into the matter .

https://hi.bywiki.com