To add to my prior comments, while bywiki.com is very well put
together there are trademark issues that need to be addressed. Plus
the log-in setup could confuse Wikipedians into giving away their user
name and password. I will pass this along to legal and hopefully we
can get the site to address these issues.

James

--
James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian