Gerard, apart from you, has anyone written "no: this is wrong and I will do
everything in my power to see this plan dismissed for the crap I think it
is"

Unless you are using Trumpist tactics of spreading fake news to deride and
smear others, please source any controversial quotes.

Thanks
Fae
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LGBT+
http://telegram.me/wmlgbt