From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Yaroslav Blanter
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:56 PM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Movement Strategy: Endorse the strategic
direction today! #wikimedia2030

For the record, at the talk page of the endorsement page,

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2017/Direction/Endorsement

we have a small number of contributors, including myself, who explain why they
refuse to endorse the document. I do not expect us to be heard though.

Cheers
Yaroslav