Congratulations.

Katherine, you just said there was a livestream. There was no livestream
and no recording at Wikimania 2017 for this speaker, right? Was there a
transcript of that talk or anything else recorded?

The notice here says that we still are not doing photos of Esra'a, which is
doable, but I am confused about the mention of livestream.

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814
l...@bluerasberry.com