Hoi,
You read me wrong. I am not happy because in contrast to you I find that
meta is too much of a time sync. To follow the diverse conversations that
are taking place it almost takes a full time job. When you add the
animosity when you come with arguments that are not considered, it is too
much.

The notion that you get to cooperate and have mutual understanding is a
myth.

It does not mean that I give up, I do the things that I feel are important.
Things that are often contrarian. I feel that we should concentrate on high
schools for languages like Zulu and Yoruba because Wikipedia fellows will
not have any impact there. I feel that too much attention is given to
English Wikipedia; it is not 50% of our traffic and with an equal attention
to all other Wikipedias it would be even less. Even a success story like
gender gap is overrated because other gaps exist that are even worse:
Africa for instance has no percent of humans in Wikidata.

So no, I disagree with you. Your premises are wrong. They do not even work
for you.
Thanks,
      GerardM