On Mon, 11 Jun 2018, 19:39 Gerard Meijssen, <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>  When you add the animosity when you come with arguments that are not
> considered, it is too much.

Lack of mutual listening is a constant in our movement that I would like to
address one way or another. The animosity depends more on your own
animosity. You normally bring a high degree of animosity and inflexibility
into the conversations, so it's normal that you experience it back.

The notion that you get to cooperate and have mutual understanding is a
> myth.

In general I work towards mutual understanding. If more people would do the
same that reality would grow stronger.

So no, I disagree with you. Your premises are wrong. They do not even work
> for you.

Which premises? That participating in Meta is worthwhile? For me it works,
so please do not make judgements for me. If Meta is not for you it's fine,
I don't need to convince you of anything. However if you ever would need
global change, the tools available are not that many. You seem to dislike
Meta, but you don't offer any alternative.

Regards,
Micru