Hi Gerard,

when you come to Mozambique, pls let me know, there are reliable sources
down to the third level administrative divisions. For example, the two
sources present in

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzi_District

are available for every district (though I so far only added about half of
them to the English Wikipedia articles).

Cheers
Yaroslav