Hi
​
Yaroslav ,

I'm working with Mozambique as well. I've been thinking about adding all
those divisions to Wikidata, and then generating the Wikipédia articles
from that info (not "live", though, just copying the information). I
believe it would be much quicker, and would fill and correct Wikidata
entries on the way.

If you are interested in using something like that, please drop me a note.

​All the best,

Paulo​