Hi Paulo,

in the first instance, I am interested in improving articles on the
Mozambique districts on the English Wikipedia. I have already done that for
the southern half of the country (Buzi District which I references to is a
representative example of how I see these articles).

I was not planning to do anything specific about these districts on
Wikidata or elsewhere, but if you think it would be useful we can discuss
and do smth.

(I will be on holidays for two weeks starting tomorrow, my user name is
Ymblanter).

Cheers
Yaroslav