Hi Pine,

I hope you are doing well. ☺️

It's nice to see your attention for more diversity, thank you for being a voice
on this concern.

Here are the few suggestions that come to my mind regarding what could be done
to make people feeling more at ease in contributing on that list :
- explicitly state in the list description that anyone can contribute in any
language, and conversely provide way to access /contribute to translation of
each message (this could go on Meta for example), we could also provide links
to automated translations were such a tool exists for the implied pair of
language
- actively promote the list in misc. village pumps, either through a global
message that summerize recent active threads, with a distribution method
similar to technews, or making sure that a permanent link with an attractive
punchline in some main discussion place of each wiki.

I don't feel like those feedback have any chance to be given any resource by
anyone reading the list, so publishing there don't seem of any use to my mind.
But since reading your message made these ideas pop in my head, I prefer to at
least share them with you. Feel free to do whatever you feel appropriate with
that. 😉

Cheers