Hi Mathieu,

Thank you very much for these suggestions.

Communications inside the Wikiverse and among projects are messy and
complex. I have some ideas for how to improve our communications, including
transitioning mailing lists to Discourse and creating a central place where
people can subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletters. I will add your ideas
to the mix. Hopefully these issues will get some attention during 2019.

Pine