Did you see the sustainability report that was published yesterday [1]
[2]? Page 30 of the PDF has some numbers on business travel by air –
some 5.6 million km in total, by the looks of it. Page 32 also shows
that the carbon footprint of air travel is about half that of the
electricity used by the Foundation’s data centers.

Cheers,
Lucas

[1]:
https://wikimediafoundation.org/news/2019/09/19/how-the-wikimedia-foundation-is-making-efforts-to-go-green