As a long time on and off subscriber to this list for many years, I want to
say that I do find posts about jobs like this very useful, unlike posts
complaining about capitalization and geography.  It is informative and
exciting to find out where Wikipedia projects are making in-roads, and what
better place to find an experienced job candidate who will respect
community norms and policies while editing on behalf of an employer.