Community norms here include not using all caps in subject lines.
There isn't a rule that says not to use them, but I can't recall ever
seeing them here, and I don't want anyone to start. This is not CNN,
Fox News, or Facebook.

I'm accepting of people sending emails here that are somewhat
subject-specific or location-specific when the volume of those emails
is modest and people seem to understand that many such emails are
often more appropriate for lists with more specific focuses, such as
WikimediaUS-l or the GLAM list. If there becomes a problem with this
list being used too extensively for emails with specific focuses that
are not of wide interest to the subscribers of this list, we can
address that when the time comes.

Pine