yes, when the categories termed Race, when the discussion is about
enforcing Race as a concept.

The traits you speak of;

>  hair color, aspects of bone structure, or susceptibility to certain
> diseases are heritable characteristics of certain

human populations?

Are attributes of DNA and genetics... defining them by population locations
is race its used to imply superiority of one person over another.   The
term Fae has raised are not terms related to the science of DNA and
genetics, these are terms use to justify atrocities and exclude people....

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 21:49, Dennis During <dcdur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you actually saying that it is promoting biological racism to mention
> the fact that, say, skin color, hair color, aspects of bone structure, or
> susceptibility to certain diseases are heritable characteristics of certain
> human populations?
>
> Is this some kind of practical joke you are trying to play on us?
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 9:42 AM Fæ <fae...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > What, you are really using a Wikimedia funded email list to promote
> > biological racism? That's ... not acceptable behaviour.
> >
> > Go read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism.
> >
> > Fae
> >
> > On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 14:37, John Erling Blad <jeb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Feel free to explain how the appearance of race differences is not
> > defined
> > > by genetics. I have absolutely no problem accepting that people are
> > > different, and that some people may even be better adapted to
> > > the environment than me. ;)

> humans,
> > point

> > not be

> > desert,
> cool!

> > that
> > code

> > follow
> > language

> Nowhere
> > in
> > theories.

> > it as
> > is

> > scientific
> have
> > bad

> take
> > idea
> it
> > or
> debunked,
> > this

> https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B0
> > > > > >

> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Average_East-Eurasian_ancestry_(Mongoloid).png

> Dennis C. During

GN.

*Power of Diverse Collaboration*
*Sharing knowledge brings people together*
Wikimania Bangkok 2021
August
hosted by ESEAP

Wikimania: https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Gnangarra