Yes, we have videos. And we even have video creation projects. https://eu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari: Hezkuntza/Ikusgela is a good example of that.

Still, those are multimedia but not interactive. And adding subtitles is complex (we could have a translation tool for those). We can't dub videos natively, which would be a great addition that anybode else is doing. And we can't add links to subtitles, as we could before the new player was adopted.

Imagine a world where multilanguage videos are widely available. We could be the best doing that. But not with our current situation and technology.

2024(e)ko urt. 26(a) 22:49 erabiltzaileak hau idatzi du (James Heilman <jmh...@gmail.com>):
And here we have >300 videos donated by Osmosis

James