It was great that people liked the bookmarks, but MakerFairePedia has
been more work than I expected so far. If there were exhibits that you
liked but I missed, please improve it:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MakerFairePedia

Is anyone other than Cam and I going to Mountain View on Thursday for
the PLATO at 50 event?  I'm going both days, Cam is going on Thursday
evening, if I remember correctly, carpooling down from the East Bay.
So let Cam Vilay know if you want to carpool with us.  There's a pizza
place next door we're thinking about afterward, around 6:15 p.m. or
so.

Registration is free here:
http://www.computerhistory.org/events/listing/plato-at-50/

Directions: http://3.ly/zZv