Asaf: Really good to hear from you and thank you for taking a moment to
reach out to the original group. I appreciate your efforts to start an EB
group.

Karen, Merrilee and other interested EB Wikipedians and wikipedians to be,

I have hosted Oakland wiki, and several other like-minded orgs and events,
at my Cohousing community (Downtown Oakland) and would be happy to
coordinate one or more editathons.

I appreciate it is not Berkeley. With some enthusiasm and interest, I can
suggest some dates when our space is available. What say you/anyone? :)

In community
Neil

In community,
Neil Planchon CPCC
Life and Technology Coach, Website Design and Technology Solutions
- www.neilplanchon.com

Board member and Technology Team - Old Oakland Neighbors -
www.oldoaklandneighbors.org

Founding Resident and Webmaster - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA
- www.swansway.com
Steering Committee and Technology Team - Cohousing Research Network
- www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org
Former Board Member, National Tours Director and Fundraiser - Cohousing
Association - www.cohousing.org