Hi,

Weird request and I understand if it gets shot down for locality:

If a Berkeley meetup group is being formed, think we can create it as an East
Bay group instead?

I live in Oakland, and I think ideally it would be unifying (since our groups
are so small) to make it an encompassing group so folks throughout the region
feel welcome. But, I also understand if folks want to keep it Berkeley-centric
for Berkeley locals. (And those who feel bold enough to "act" like like
one/invade :) )

Thanks for taking the lead on this, it is very appreciated!

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone