OK, you can be the reference librarian!

kc

On 8/26/13 1:59 PM, Kevin Gorman wrote:
I'll come with a VPN set up to UCB's campus that will allow me to pull
down articles from almost all academic journals for people as needed.

----
Kevin Gorman

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Sue Gardner <sgard...@wikimedia.org
<mailto:sgard...@wikimedia.org>> wrote:

    I usually find my sources through Google Books (plus I have a hard
    copy of Julia Serano's Whipping Girl). I'll check my Google Books
    bookmarks, probably tonight, and send them to this list. The journal
    subscriptions will be really useful for me too -- I don't have
    access to anything that's not publicly available.

    Thanks,
    Sue

    On Aug 26, 2013 1:06 PM, "Karen Coyle" <kco...@kcoyle.net