Awesome :)

I'd love to help.

As an example, several times I've tried to start "Femme" as a separate
article from "Butch & Femme" but it keeps getting reverted. (I forwarded
this to some of my dear friends that organize the bi-annual Femme
Conference, see http://www.femme2012.com/home/, http://femmeconference.org/,
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_conference)

I *really* appreciate Sue mentioning the need for improvement in trans etc.
articles.

More trans people editing various trans articles would probably be a very
good thing.

I think the new "edit" option vs "edit source" will help a LOT.

Best,
Daniel
Skype: daniel.inform