Wow - thanks for organizing!  How did it go?

Unfortunately, I missed this entirely.  I didn't notice the email (I've now
fixed my mail filters, so I'll probably see future posts).

Next time, I suggest a bit more notice, coordinating with the library folks,
having something cool, like a special viewing of the Rosetta Disk at the CU
Library Special Collections department, and having them help get the word out.

You can't open the rosetta disk up without special permission, thus the idea
for a special event.  Learn more about it e.g. here:

http://amateurearthling.org/2011/03/04/human-language-in-the-palm-of-my-hand/#more-3011

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/