I'd suggest starting with the outreach person at Norlin, Deborah Fink
<deborah.f...@colorado.edu> (are you on this list?) and the folks at Special
Collections and just say we'd like to know if they'd let us open up the rosetta
disk for a special event.  I know the person that donated it, and could ask her
for support if that turns out to be useful.

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/