Hi Todd!

On 18 Sep, 2013, at 9:16 PM, Todd Allen <toddmal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would prefer the 28th as well, since I'll be taking a friend to the airport
> on the 21st. Any trouble with this?
It sounds like it might just be the three of us, since Spencer and I are the
only ones to sign up on the event page so far:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_America/2013/Denver --
we _might_ be able to get more people involved through Geonotices, but this
turn out is already sounding pretty low for me after advertising on WTA and
WikiProject Colorado. If it is really just the three of us, would you be
interested in shifting the venue to Boulder? It'd save Spencer and me a lot of
time on the buses!

cheers,
Gaurav