This is the exact same problem I've had at all of the previous meet ups we've
had in Colorado.  That's why I was so excited about this one - I might actually
be able to drive there without paying an arm and a leg for gas (as a college
student - I literally cannot afford to drive out to Boulder).

Is there any chance we can keep it in Denver?  I haven't signed up because I've
been working to clear conflicts, and that appears to have happened.

Thanks much!

Matthew Bowker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matthewrbowker